NOCER HAI RAINBOW CONSUMERS COUNCIL was established by a team of 9 people from all over Kerala state who traveled across different parts of India and realized that a state level organization was needed to spread awareness among consumers about their duties and rights. The rural and the urban poor are totally neglected and away from the mainstream. At NOCER HAI RAINBOW CONSUMERS COUNCIL, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all. Our decision-making process is informed by comprehensive empirical studies. NOCER HAI RAINBOW CONSUMERS COUNCIL builds coalitions and publishes information to increase attention and involvement for current issues. NOCER HAI RAINBOW CONSUMERS COUNCIL’s training, direct organizing, and publications in collaboration with KILA, NOCER India and other NGOs make citizens aware on a wide array of legal protections guaranteed under Indian law make a positive impact with all our pursuits. NOCER HAI RAINBOW CONSUMERS COUNCIL focuses on education to be provided on a common platform for people to highlight grievances or issues pertaining to consumer rights and human rights violations.
AIM & OBJECTIVES
It shall be a Public Charitable Trust without any objective of profit making and shall operate/render services. The following are the objectives for which the trust is constituted and, for the benefit of the trust, are open to all, irrespective of caste, religion, creed and gender. The Objectives/Activities of the Trust shall be only within India and its Union territories and shall not be extended anywhere outside India.
1) To educate, empower, support promote and giving awareness to consumers to protect their consumer rights all over India.
2) To organize consumer committees in villages and urban areas all over India
3) To publish publications for the empowerment of Consumers and Farmers.
4) To develop wellness centers and SNEHA SANRAM all over India for the Consumers and Farmers
5) To create awareness among farmers on various consumer related purchases and services
6) To Organize awareness camps,Trainings, Debates, Researches, seminars for empowering all people on consumer matters
7) To start training Institutions to Train Bank Employees, Corporate employees, Merchants, common people about Consumer Protection Act 2019
8) To organize Legal Education committees all over India.
9) To start Food Testing and domestic equipment Laboratory where ever needed
10) To appear before any consumer Dispute Redrasel Commissions in India for Safe guarding the consumers Rights
11) To organize – NOCER Hai Rainbow HELP DESK all over India for empowering people especially women,physically & Mentally challenged and Children in their needs, supporting protecting ,and guidance.
12) To organize Students centers, Youth Centers, Women centers to uplift their Rights
13) Trust will work on to Empower People by Carrier counseling, Startups, skill training, and entrepreneurship with Athma Nirbhan Program.
14) Trust will work on Family empowerment Programs all over India with the support of Grama panchayath Institutions and other Government Bodies
15) Trust will develop New CONCEPT of 7 Cs Confidence, Competence, Connectivity, Contribution, Character, Coping Skills, Control and SIX stages as Pregnant women, 0 to 3 years, 4 to 18 years, 19 to 35 years, 36 to 70 years, 71 to the last to reduce Suicide Tendency, Rape, Women Harassing, Murder, Liquor, Drugs, Corruption, Bribes, Favor to relatives and Friends.
16) TRUST will work on Abuse of Internet and Mobile Phones.
17) To take up any other activities which may be decided by the Board of Trustees from time to time, which are not against the objects and basic principles of this Trust as mentioned in this Trust deed.